A week of blessings12/09/2012 - Author: Jennifer - 2 Comments
I have had some blessings this week and I wanted to share.
- I went out 3 times this week. I love the community of women I have met and a few of us were able to get together for a little bit one evening.
- One of those times, my husband and I was able to go to his company’s party. We are so blessed that he has a job that he loves and with great people to work with and work for. We are grateful for my parent’s watching our son.
- I had the privilege of celebrating a friend turning 30. I love celebrating life and for being able to share it with friends is a blessing.
- For a little help shopping this week. We received a blessing of extra income this week to help with Christmas shopping. We also was able to get new meds for my husband that cost significantly less.
- Went to an art exhibit–for FREE at our university.
- For a 2 year old who loves his momma.
- For a husband who loves me unconditionally.
- For a Savior who died for me.
What about you? Any blessings you would like to share? I would love to hear.