New Beginnings10/08/2013 - Author: Jennifer - 2 Comments
There are some changes going on here. I am excited. I have closed a couple chapters in my life, and am starting new ones.
- No more vegetarian–I am reminded why I didn’t eat meat for over a decade. I.don’t.think.it.is.yummy. I don’t think that my body likes it either. UGH! So why did I start eating meat again? I wanted to be a better example for my son and share in family meals. Also, it is easier for everyone else (and cheaper).
- My son is going to daycare. He is doing great! Just walks in. No tears. He loves to play there.
- My son is starting pre-school. My boy is growing up. It is exciting. I am happy for him. I am hoping for this to be beneficial and that he will make great strides.
- I have started working part-time. I am the new girl. It has been awhile. I am excited, nervous, and anticipatory. I will have a new title. No more stay-at-home mom, but working mom.
- I left a job of 5 years. It was weird closing this chapter in my life.
- Family time will be less. When my son starts pre-school and me working after, well, we are going to do what we can. I am grateful for a son who is very adaptable.
- No more participating in social activities like I used to. Weekly evening meetings will be a thing of the past for me. Saturday morning coffee dates will have to be enough. I am grateful for adaptable friends.
You know what scares me with all of this? Organization (,or lack thereof)! I can look at articles on how to get organized all I want, but people, I think I am scared of failing when trying to organize. I also think you have to be organized just to set up an organization system. Too overwhelming. A little background on my little family~~ we learn by trial and error. That is the best way for us. We fly by the seat of our pants. Believe me when I say we try to plan, but it doesn’t work for us. I am ok with this.
Please pray for our family as we open these new chapters in our lives. It is exciting. I don’t know how long these chapters are, but I am looking forward to them.